"gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunitites into blessings."
~william arthur ward
This gratitude journal is designed to last throughout the year. Each day there is a place to write five things you are grateful for.
Professionally printed on 60lb cream paper, the gratitude journal is 5"w x 8"h. It is a soft-bound book that feels much like a paperback novel. The inside page features the above quote from William Arthur Ward. There are three options for you to choose from, each features an original photograph by Amy Gretchen on the cover. You can choose between the beach fence, the mushrooms, and the spider web. Or, perhaps you will want one of each as they are beautiful gifts. Also, these are timeless as they do not have the year imprinted on them; the days of each month are simply numbered. You can find these beautiful journals in the Squam online store.
The Squam staff put together a sweet little video to show you what a beautiful practice the keeping of a gratitude journal can be...(this is my dear friend Elizabeth in the video. Creator/Director of Squam).
A few things to keep in mind:
- Shipping and handling: Journals are made to order, and will begin to arrive in mid-February.
- Orders must be received on or before January 31, 2012.
- We are HAPPY to ship internationally, please contact Michelle directly for details & rates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These journals are exclusive to squam, which makes them one-of-a-kind collectibles, but this also means that they will not be available again.
- Includes one gratitude journal for one of my readers (whichever cover they prefer)
- To enter leave a comment (one comment per person, please)
- In the comment, please tell us one thing you are grateful for so far in 2012
- Winner will be chosen at random
- Comments will be closed at 10pm PST Sunday, January 22nd
- Winner announced Monday, January 23rd