Many of you have been reaching out asking if I could share more images of our home. Here are some of our living room, kitchen and master bedroom. I still need to fill my walls with photos of family and friends, pieces of art and drape fabric from the ceiling of our bedroom with twinkle lights. When my sister was here, we gathered much of what you see from local antique stores and some items we painted and distressed ourselves outside on the grass over a big piece of canvas. It reminded me of when I was single living in Dallas, TX in my mid twenties and she flew out to visit and helped me design the sweetest little apartment that all my neighbors would ask to come into just to breathe deep. Her and I together created the essence of a beach cottage in the middle of a city. This time around it's eclectic and rooted, soulful and rich and playful.
When we are done with Cedar's room, I will be sure to show you. We are going with a vintage airplane, adventure seeker, rustic groove but we are waiting for some bunk bed parts in order to finish it. Oh how I love creating an environment that expresses who we are as a family. More to come.
I am posting a REALLY yummy giveaway in a few days. Be sure to peek in for some clothing love love love.
Edited to add because I am getting emails asking about some items:
- Metal wall flowers in living room are from Sundance
- Tapestries on couch are from Indian Bed Spreads
- Gather sign in kitchen is from Sundance
- Red postal garder bins on kitchen wall are from Sundance (no longer available)
- Metal photo wheel and large green apothecary jar are from Save on Crafts
- Our duvet cover & shams in the master bedroom are from Anthropologie
- Hanging jar lanterns in bedroom are from Anthropologie (no longer available)
- Macrome plant hanger in bedroom is from Urban Outfitters
- Hanging ceramic three tier fruit basket in kitchen window is handmade by Jeanette Zeis on Etsy
- Painting on blue vintage cabinet is by my friend Em Falconbridge