I’m so excited about my newest class, Holiday Grace.
Don’t you just adore the name? I know – me too! In this online class, we’re gonna’ cover:
- Saying NO WAY to media-induced comparison. (I mean seriously, why do we even allow ourselves to feel bad that we cannot afford to buy our spouse an expensive car for Christmas? It’s just silly.)
- Dreaming. When was the last time you made time for yourself to think and dream about what you want these next 7-weeks to be like? We don’t. It’s all too easy to get caught up in the stress.
- Handling other people’s (family members mostly…I know) anxiety with grace.
- Stress-free budgeting. (#1 comes in here again. It’s a major theme.)
- Creating traditions.
- Staying calm.
- Enjoying (not stressing out over) the week-before buzz.
- Moving into January with love and ease.
The class is $59 for the 7 weeks.
Here is a link to a video of me hanging out in my office sans shower and going through what is covered. :)
Class starts Monday Nov. 14, but you have until Friday, Nov. 18 to sign up!